Sunday, August 2, 2009

iLive 2.1-Channel DVD/CD Home Music System with iPod Dock (Black) Review


This sound system is a good system for the price. It provides good quality sound and a clear picture with DVD playback. The MP3 playback menus are very basic, and I wish you could play a whole MP3 CD on random instead of just individual folders, but I haven't figured out a way to do that yet.

Cons: the DVD tray seems very fragile. I don't know if it is as it hasn't broken or anything, but I wouldn't want my kids playing with it very much. The only other problem I have noted is that, while the remote works very well, the buttons on the base unit sometimes are quirky (at times when I push the skip ahead button it skips twice, and the volume knob has to be turned slowly or it doesn't respond)

Overall the system works well for the price, if you can get past its quirks.

Buy it here now!

0 comments: