Monday, July 6, 2009

GPX 2 GB Digital Audio Player (Black) Review


I listen mostly to audio books and publications. I appreciate the 2 gigs on this player. For audio books that's more than enough space. You do have to recharge it from time to time and the first time it takes about 10 hours. But a charge lasts a long time.

The documentation is awful. It's not complete. And technical support does not answer email. They do not answer the phone. So, there is NO technical support.

You can't bookmark. I'd like to be able to bookmark and go to something else and return. But the scan works pretty well.

It all depends on what you want an mp3 player for. But if you want something that's dependable and you're willing to learn how to work it on your own, this is a great little player.

The off button is really the on button. And you have to put it to off (which is on) when you charge it. Then put it to on/which is off, to load it. But once you learn this, it's a snap.

A decent little player and certainly worth the small amount you pay for it. I use it as my second mp3 player so I didn't want to invest much.

- Susanna K. Hutcheson

Buy it here now!

0 comments: