Friday, July 24, 2009

iLive 2.1-Channel Speaker Bar with iPod Dock (Black) Review


I LOVE my new iLIVE bar speaker! I have an IPOD as well as an iphone 3G and I got this from BJs just to see if it will work with my iphone 3G. To my surprise it not only played the songs on my iphone but also charged my iphone 3G (though it gives the message at the begining that do you want to turn on Airplane mode..Just say no to it and proceed). Even the remote is able to control the music for the iphone..So all in all I am just loving this piece of gadget..Its been more than 2 months and I am enjoying every piece of this..I have all my inputs connected to my SONY 40 inch LCD TV and the sound output from my SONY TV to the iLIVE and its just amazing..I also connect my laptop using the aux port and that also sounds amazing..All in all a very good deal for $76..If you still have doubts you can buy it from BJs which sells this for about $80 so in case anything happens you can always go an return it..Don't pass this up.

Buy it here now!

0 comments: