Wednesday, July 8, 2009

iLive Portable Boombox with iPod Dock (Black) Review


If you're looking for a system that delivers huge sound, then don't buy this.
However, it's exactly what I was looking for! My iPod shuffle 1g fits into it perfectly and it's a good listen! This item is for a picnic day or a day at the beach or for taking along in the car where radio reception isn't great. I really like it and am totally happy with it! It has the distinct advantage of charging the ipod while it's playing. Also, it has a connecting cord that will allow you to play your music for as long as you'd like without worrying about batteries. It takes 6 C batteries, but I haven't tested how long those batteries might last while that's the only power source.

I think this is a pretty good product! Oh yes, and it has a radio in it, too!!!



Buy it here now!

0 comments: