Sunday, July 5, 2009

GPX IBR2807DPPNK iLive Boombox w/iPod Docking Station Review


Very happy with this little box. Even better, I only paid around $30 for it, so it was a great value. You do start to lose sound quality at high volumes, but I expected that. I do like that the volume control is an analog dial. I have another ipod dock at work with ditigal up and down volume buttons, and for my relatively quiet office environment, level 2 is too soft, and level 3 is too loud, and there is nothing in between. I don't have that problem with this unit.

My only minor complaint is that I have to take my nano out of it's case for it to fit in to the unit because the case has a belt clip, which is slightly inconvenient. Now, I just keep my full sized ipod in this dock so I don't have to deal with the nano case removal issue.

Overall, very happy with the product.

Buy it here now!

0 comments: