Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Zlive Speaker System and Docking Station for Zune (Black) Review


i have bought the Zlive Speaker system to enhance my zune and its been a great buy. I tried lookin for speaker systems for my 120GB Zune in other stores and they never had anything. All stores only have things made for Ipods. I never like ipods. once i saw my Zune i knew that it was my best choice. it was the same feeling when i saw this speaker system. its a very simple device. the clock is easy to set up and docking the Zune player is so easy. The remote that comes with it works perfectly and controls all of the Zune's features. The equalizer makes every song i play even better. The best part of the speakers is that it charges the Zune player. that is what made me choose it. if u want to enhance your Zune experience buy the Zlive spearker system.

Buy it here now!

0 comments: